Our next session of Yoga will be running from Thursday 2nd May 2019 until Thursday 11th July 2019. The cost of this club is £15.00 and this is for ten sessions.
Yoga can benefit your child in so many ways including:
- Yoga Grows Children’s Confidence
- Yoga Promotes a Healthy Body
- Yoga Improves Children’s Concentration
- Yoga Helps Children Manage Stress Through Breathing
- Yoga Promotes Inclusivity
- Yoga Introduces Children to Mindfulness
- Yoga Improves Children’s Coordination & Balance
If you wish to enroll your child in the yoga club please complete the downloadable form below and return it with the correct cash money, of £15.00, to the school office by Friday 5th April. Please note that your child must have their own yoga mat to do this club. Mats can be purchased from various shops from as little as £5.99 at Decathalon, Purley Way. If your child does not bring their mat they will not be allowed to participate.
Please note that there may be times when a club has to be cancelled because of illness or circumstances out of our control. If this happens the fees will be non-refundable, although we will try our best to offer extra sessions (but it may not always be possible).
Download a reply form:
To apply, please download and complete the form below.